Friday, July 13, 2012

cheap jerseys Immediately stood up

Hostessing, people certainly do people come out when the waiter, not when Miss prostitute. Now, after all, is the legal community, the things of the kind of forced prostitution and no one will shop and I frown deliberately smile: Big Brother is a problem to the younger brother that girl is a waiter, not hostessing little sister, or I and then another called two beautiful young girl to stay with the big brother, how you look like? That drunk shake his head takes a rattle, like, cried: I am still pressing the fire, Peizhao Xiao, took a cup to pour a full glass of pleasant: ? youngest sister is not really doing this for. You even gave me a face OK? me first thank a few, first for the King! Then, I put on the cup, the head a few people, and then a wine and swallowed, looked at a few people continued smiling.
Some soft next two, but the middle guy is probably really drunk, shouting: princess, into my private room, not Miss! I can not touch can not touch it, why should I pay! I suddenly the hearts of a move of this son of a bitch does not is not drunk, loaded drunk? Or they only played in the low-end nightclub, this high-end places have never been, do not know a princess in a private room can not touch? (Low level of nightclubs, private room is not set up rooms Princess)
But my 18-year-old Chu Laihun done in this place a few years, what is not met? Immediately stood up,cheap jerseys, the smile of the face in the minutes fade in his eyes, the minutes of cold down: the three bosses,nike air max 90 big kids, that young girl really can not stay with you, she did the job of the attendants, I have no right to command her to do or else I'll get you to find two beautiful women come you want to feel OK, give the brother a face, make friends, and then often play! You do not think so, little brother I can not. My heart With spectrum, seeing three people to go out, step blocked by smiling and said: I will not let the road, cold to the waiter and said: Next to a clever immediately reported out: I nodded, smiled and said:

No comments:

Post a Comment